We want to provide you with an update on the Coronavirus (“COVID-19”) and the actions we are taking in response to this developing situation. As you are likely aware, COVID-19 is a respiratory infection. Symptoms include cough, fever, difficulty breathing and shortness of breath.
We continue to monitor the potential impacts of COVID-19 in our workplaces. Members of our leadership team are working to take the necessary steps to protect the health and safety of all our associates and internal staff.
Steps we are taking to ensure the highest amount of protection and safety are regular temperature taking, providing masks to anyone in need and practicing the highest amount of social distancing as possible.
It is important to note, we are STILL HIRING!
All our available jobs are right here on our website under “search jobs.” We ask that you please apply online FIRST. From there, one of our experienced recruiters will reach out with additional steps.
We understand these are tough times, but we are here to continue providing employment opportunities to the great communities we serve. For your protection and the protection of your coworkers, we ask that you also take the following measures.
Maintain a Healthy Workplace:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 second.
- If available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol.
- Refrain from touching your mouth, eyes and nose.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- Stay home when sick and return to work only when fully recovered from fever and symptoms for at least 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants).
*If you have any questions regarding Sedona’s action towards the Covid-19 we ask that you please contact your local Sedona location*