We want to provide you with an update on the Coronavirus (“COVID-19”) and the actions we are taking in response to this developing situation. As you are likely aware, COVID-19 is a respiratory infection. Symptoms include cough, fever, difficulty breathing and shortness of breath.
We continue to monitor the potential impacts of COVID-19 in our workplaces. Members of our leadership team are working to take the necessary steps to protect the health and safety of our employees. For your protection and the protection of your coworkers, we ask that you take the following measures.
Maintain a Healthy Workplace:
- Frequently wash your hands with soap and water for at least 20 second.
- If available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer that contains at least 60-95% alcohol.
- Refrain from touching your mouth, eyes and nose.
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue when you cough or sneeze. If you don’t have a tissue, cough or sneeze into your upper sleeve, not your hands.
- Stay home when sick and return to work only when fully recovered from fever and symptoms for at least 24 hours without the use of fever-reducing or other symptom-altering medicines (e.g. cough suppressants).